For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
United States Hunts

Wyoming Mule Deer


  • Wyoming Mule Deer
  • Wyoming Mule Deer
Description
Price : $4,600.00(Fixed)
Type : Sell
Date : August 2, 2018
Condition : Guided
Location : Weston, WY, USA

A standard deer hunt consist of you arriving at Skyline on Sunday afternoon, hunt the 5 days included in your package and departing the following morning. The majority of the deer hunting will be four wheel drive or UTV with spot and stalk. We can also do blind hunts on crop ground. The white-tail that compose around 25% of our deer population frequent the river bottoms and crop ground. The mule deer inhabit the ground from the river all the way up into the pine covered ridges and make up the remaining 75% of the deer on the ranch. Over the last 4 years, we have experienced a 100% harvest rate on the deer hunt.

We have two deer seasons on the ranch since it is located in two different hunting areas. The area on the west side of the ranch for both species of deer is open for rifle hunts Oct. 1-20. The rifle season on the east side of the ranch runs from Nov. 1-20 for mule deer where you can gun hunt during the rut. If you would like to hunt archery only, that season begins Sept. 1 up until the rifles seasons start in both hunting areas on the ranch. You may hunt with a bow during rifle season but you must wear blaze orange. All deer hunt packages are 2-on-1 guided with the option of an upgrade to 1-on-1. When you draw a general deer tag for our hunt areas, it is not species specific so it is viable for any of our offered deer packages. The trophy mule deer hunt package is 5 days. A trophy mule deer is going to be a mature typical 4×4 or more points buck ranging in size from 155 inch to 175 inch, and often bigger. When you purchase a trophy mule deer package, it includes the option to harvest a trophy whitetail or management mule deer in place of the mule deer if you so choose while in the field.

 

 


Location
Similiar Ads
Top